As we have mentioned already in our post, earning miles – how and why, you can earn miles without even flying.
Credit Cards are the number one source for earning miles. For every €/£/$ spent, you will earn miles that can be converted into airline miles.
Depending on the country you live in, you will get some fantastic welcome bonuses if you apply a new credit card.
- If you live in Luxembourg or Belgium, you can check this page, welcome bonus up to 30,000points.
- If you live in Germany, Austria or Switzerland you can have a look at meilenoptimieren.com for different credit cards with a welcome bonus.
- If you live in France, check out Suitespot.com
Earning Miles with Hotel Bookings
The different airline programs offer that possibility as well, but it is always worth looking where you will get the most miles for the lowest price.
All Kind of Expense
From car rentals, hotel bookings over to online shopping like H&M, Apple and many more, you can earn miles with the different Frequent Flyer Programs.
We have suggested you already in our previous articles to register with 1 program from each airline alliance.
- For Oneworld: British Airways Excecutive Club
- For Skyteam: Air France Flyingblue
- For Star Alliance: SAS Eurobonus or Miles&More
No matter for which airline, for every purchase you make, always use your credit card to earn extra miles on top.
Visit British Airways eStore, login to your Excecutive Club account, and earn Avios (Miles with BA are called Avios) from tons of different retailers.
- Miles-and-More members visit the Miles-and-More shopping portal, login to your account and start earning miles while shopping.
And don’t forget that you can collect Miles and More as well with your Payback card. How to Earn Miles at Miles-and-More with Payback.
- If you are a SASEurobonus member, visit this page to earn miles, and log in to our account.
Visit the Flyingblue E-shop, and login to your account.
With Skyteam you as well the possibility to earn miles with your everyday shopping.